Historic Broad Street was originally laid out as a market place in Bishop de Lucy's plan of around 1200 and is still the centre for the town's celebrations and festivals.
The Watercress Line runs for 10 miles on steeply graded track through the beautiful Hampshire countryside to the market town of Alton.
The Riverside Walk and Millennium Trail lead along the banks of the River Alre, a clear chalk stream, and past the 13th Century thatched fulling mill.
Old Alresford Pond In 1189 Godfrey de Lucy was consecrated Bishop of Winchester and it is he constructed the Great Weir between Old and New Alresford that created Old Alresford Pond.
St. John's Parish Church was first constructed on hallowed ground when New Alresford was first laid out in the 13th Century.
The Eel House Standing astride the River Alre this near 200 year old building has recently been restored.